Global Growth Foundation of India focuses to address the larger challenges that humanity faces today like poverty, illiteracy, backwardness, health issues, climate change, unsustainable growth, resource inefficiency and governance challenges.
Vision : To work towards the triple goals of people, planet and prosperity for achieving Sustainable Development for All
• Improve public education, school education, eradication of illiteracy for the welfare of the society.
• Work towards national and global goals for the eradication of poverty.
• To promote “Skill Development” and create entrepreneurial capabilities.
• To provide technical consultancy in the field of education, health and environment.
• To create public awareness on various programs that would lead to an informed and knowledge based society.
• Health and Rural development
• Social and Rural development
• CSR based programs
• Environment and climate change
• Financial inclusion.
Many children and poor people are at high risk of severe malnutrition
Support for school, health and environment by supporting
Support the larger cause of humanity, social development and brand visibility.
Support the larger cause of people, society, environment for the State and nation.
Meeting the targets of Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s) for eradication of poverty towards attainment of peace and harmony for global growth.
• Individual and civil society • Government • Corporate sector • Bilateral and Multilaterals • International agencies • Organisations working for human development ,poverty eradication and achieving the SDG’s .